1. How would you personally define ethics?
2. How does business ethics differ from your personal ethics?
3. What is the biggest influence on your personal ethics? Why?
4. Do you try to always be ethical? Why or why not?
5. Do you think you have a high personal standard?
6. Do you know an adult that has lied, cheated, or stolen anything? How might an adult justify this type of behavior?
7.What was unethical in the College Admission Scandal video?
8. Where the three factors of results, rules, and personal character traits followed in this video? Justify your response based on actions in video