Few more details for below questions to answer correclty about myself
1) Pursuing Master’s information systems security in university of cumberlands
2) Completed Master’s in information technology management from campbellsville university
3) Completed Master’s in Computer Science from Northwestern polytechnic university
4) Completed Undergraduate in computer science & engineering
1) Bachelor’s in computer Science Technology ( Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad)
PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS,
MATHEMATICAL FOUNDATION OF COMPUTER SCIENCE, DATA STRUCTURES THROUGH C++,
DIGITAL LOGIC DESIGN,
ELECTRONIC DEVICES & CIRCUITS
DATA BASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS,
OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING,
FORMAL LANGUAGES & AUTOMATA THEORY, DESIGN & ANALYSIS OF ALGORITHMS
LINUX PROGRAMMING , SOFTWARE TESTING METHODOLOGIES,
DATA WAREHOUSING AND DATA MINING
2) Master’s in Computer Science ( Northwestern Polytechnic University,Fremont,CA, USA)
Subjects: Data Modeling and Implementation Techniques, Java and Internet Applications, Advanced Structured Programming and Algorithms, UNIX/Linux Network Programming
Network Analysis & Testing, Network Security i’undamentals and Computer Science Capstone Course
3) Master’s in Information Technology Management (Campbellsville University, Louisville,KY,USA)
Information System Infrastructure,Management Information Systems,Information System Security,
Negotiation and Conflict Mgt.
Current & Emerging Technology,
Disaster Recovery Planning,
Cyberlaw, Regulations, & Compliance, ITM Capstone
Presently Pursuing Subjects( University of cumberlands masters in Information Systems Security):
1) Access Control
2) Telecom Network Security
Current Job: Lead Software Engineer (Qlik)
Doctoral candidates should provide an authentic personal statement to each of the five following questions/prompts reflecting on their own personal interest. In the event that any outside resources are used, resources should be cited in APA format. Submissions should be a maximum of 500 words or 125 words per question/prompt. It is best to response to each prompt/question individually for clarity of the reviewer. Writing sample should be submitted in Microsoft Word format and include candidates name.
- Tell us about yourself and your personal journey that has led you to University of the Cumberlands.
- What are your research interests in the area of information technology? How did you become interested in this area of research?
- What is your current job/career and how will this program impact your career growth?
- What unique qualities do you think you have that will help you in being successful in this program?
- How can obtaining a doctorate impact your contribution to the practices of information technology? Where do you see yourself after obtaining a doctorate from UC?