- Your Smallville client has asked you to gather details to meet IT audit requirements to determine whether IT services meet the organizations objectives. Prepare a report for your Smallville client on IT audit objectives, risk assessment, and what help you may need from them to complete this task. Write or present as if to the client.
Review the .
Write a 3- to 4-page report or create a 12- to 16-slide media-rich presentation with speaker notes in which you:
- Describe the reasons it is important to conduct periodic reviews of information systems to determine whether they continue to meet the organizations objectives.
- Discuss the importance of the organizations policies and practices as they relate to information systems and IT infrastructure.
- Identify strategic and operational objectives for planning for the audit.
- Evaluate different risk assessments techniques and monitoring tools to consider during an audit process.
- Note: You are preparing for a systems audit, not a financial audit. Frame your analysis around the systems, not the accounting or finance aspects directly.
Please note that all assignments are required to have a minimum of 3 references with in-text citations. If you are unsure of what is required, please ask well in advance. Use APA guidelines.