HELLO THIS IS MY WEEK 6 PROJECT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS UP ENTIRELY USE YOUR IMAGINATION AND RESEARCH CIA, FBI ETC MY PROFESSOR WAS A FORMER CIA AGENT SO THIS WILL NEED TO BE GREAT THANKS!
1. Identify a possible significant target/threat. This does not necessarily have to be a real specific place, but it should be a tangible place that would reasonably be considered a viable target by a terrorist group or individual. My suggestions would include (but are not limited to) a chemical plant, government building, nuclear power plant, military base, bridges, soft targets, as well as water supplies, agriculture/food production, environmental concerns, communications, computer networks. You may use any type of terror attack or defense you wish, or a combination of them. Many of you have interests, knowledge and skills in different areas, so make use of them in this exercise.
2. Assess the ramifications and impacts, both short- and long-term, on all aspects of people, property, government, economics, etc.
3. Formulate a practical and complete strategy either to attack or defend the target/threat, and specifically assess the chances of success or failure with current weapons, security, personnel and technology. The weapons and technology must actually exist. Do NOT use classified sources and methods for any reason. Either side you choose, you will still have to know both sides to ensure a successful operation. This is an action projectnot passive. You are part of it, not standing around describing it.
4. Propose new ways to accomplish the task successfully with suggestions of new methods and inventions not yet available, if you wish.
5. Your project text should be about 2500 words. Graphics, diagrams, floor plans, escape routes, weapons, etc. are all welcome, if you wish to include them and are talented in these ways, but they are not required.
6. This is a creative exercise, and I want you to have fun with it. There are almost no limits for this project, so think out of the box.
I AM ALWAYS HERE TO HELP YOU IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE GETTING STARTED OR GET STUCK. DO NOT OVERTHINK IT AND STRESS OUT.
DISCLAIMER TO HOMELAND SECURITY: This is merely an intellectual educational exercise. No people or property will be damaged or destroyed.