1. Study the repo of shopizer (https://github.com/shopizer-ecommerce/shopizer), clone, install, build and run the product.
2. Create and submit the following documents (in pdf format):
(1) Use Case Model: This document must contain
(a) a UML use case diagram showing all major stakeholders and major functions as use cases;
(b) simple explanations of each use case as flow of events;
(c) for each use case, write at least 3 user stories, i.e. scenarios, that can be used as the starting point of implementation.
(2) A Component Diagram: This document must model the major components within Shopizer and their relations;
(3) A Deployment Diagram: This document must model how the major components should deployed.