Unit 2 Assignment
Unit Outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Describe the relationship between physical activity and health.
- Identify how the components of fitness, performance, and wellness can contribute to life expectancy.
Course Outcome assessed/addressed in this Assignment:
EF205-1: Describe the components of physical fitness and performance.
For this Assignment you will write a 2-page paper describing the relationship between physical activity and benefits to your health as well as identifying how the components of fitness, performance, and wellness can contribute to life expectancy.
- First, complete
- Then, respond to the following questions in a 2-page summary. Your summary should have a title page and reference page.
- Discuss and interpret your results from each of the six sections of Healthstyle: A Self-Test.
- Does your current lifestyle meet the guidelines set forth by the CDC? Do you consider yourself physically active? Why?
- What are some behaviors you can change that will provide you with a longer, healthier life? Refer to your lab results when answering these questions.
- What are the three leading causes of death, and which lifestyle behaviors are actually causing these statistics?
- Discuss the components of fitness, wellness, and performance and how these components can contribute to your life expectancy. (Refer to the Key Terms.)
Please be sure to download the file Writing Center Resources from Course Documents to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written assignments.
Submitting Your Work
Put your responses in a Microsoft Word document and submit it to the Unit 2 Assignment Dropbox.
To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it. Make sure that you save a copy of your submitted project.