Project 2 & 2 Discussions
Thank you in advance these are all due by tonight so could someone help me please. Someone took my money and did not do the work and plagarized the work.
Discussion question for Ethics in Organizations.
Should America Fire Ronald McDonald?
There are ethical issues and potential ramifications to consider in marketing, when unhealthy products (or those that would be unhealthy when consumed in excess) are sold. Examples could include some of the advertising used for sodas and sugary drinks, alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, and high-calorie “junk food.” A particularly sensitive topic is the issue of marketing to children. Think about how perceptions of “healthy,” what business practices are socially acceptable, and where responsibilities lie have changed over time.
Several articles on this subject have been identified for you in the South University Online Library and are listed below. Review those and conduct your own research on this topic. Then respond to the following:
- Ronald McDonald has been a staple in advertising McDonald’s fast food restaurants since the 1960s. What ethical issues do you see in using Ronald McDonald or McDonald’s new mascot, Happy, to market to children?
- Is it ethical to use either Ronald or Happy in McDonald’s charitable efforts? What issues concern you?
- Should McDonald’s and other food sellers do more to make their menus healthy?
- What changes do you think should be made to try and resolve some of these issues, and how would you go about implementing them?
Be sure to cite appropriately from your reading/research in your post and responses. As you respond to your peers, debate the resolution of ethical dilemmas based upon your reading, research, and experience; consider the issues from multiple perspectives and the problems that can arise when trying to resolve these issues.
You may use these references as you begin researching this assignment:
- Bakir, A., & Vitell, S. J. (2010). The ethics of food advertising targeted toward children: Parental viewpoint. Journal of Business Ethics, 91(2), 299311. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10551-009-0084- 2
- Beaubien, G. (2011). Ronald McDonald’s role reduced in image revamp. Public Relations Strategist, 17(1), 27.
- Hansen, D. (2006, June 5). Ronald McDonald fronts 2010 Olympic fitness pitch. The Vancouver Sun.
- McDonald’s gives Ronald makeover for healthier image. (2005, June 10). Kamloops Daily News.
- McDonald’s introduces new mission and image for Ronald McDonald. (2014). Food and Beverage Close-Up.
Project paper 3 Fun
Using the South University Online Library, research about virtual projects. Based on your research, answer the following questions:
- Which virtual project problems are unique to the phenomenon of being dispersed and which are common project problems in any project?
- Which virtual problems are the most serious for virtual projects? Why? Which virtual problems might be fatal for virtual projects? Why?
- What are some potential solutions to virtual team problems? Which solutions would apply to regular project teams also?
- Provide your answers in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Support your responses with examples and research.
- Name your document SU_MGT3035_W2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.damentals of Management
Discussion Question for Fundamentals of Project Management
Project Manager and the Team
In the context of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) chapter on project human resource management, what is involved in project team member acquisition, development, and ongoing team management?
Considering that these choices represent management alternatives, what set of human resource imperatives are important to each of the three project organization archetypes?
Do an Internet search for the Keirsey Temperament Sorter questionnaire and find a site that appears to have a reputable self-assessment questionnaire. Respond to the questionnaire to identify your temperament type. Read supportive documents associated with your type and answer the following questions:
- What does this material suggest are the kinds of projects that would best suit you? What does it suggest your strengths and weaknesses are as a project manager?
- How can you compensate for your weaknesses?
- Which of the eight traits or skills associated with being an effective project manager is the most important? Which traits are least important? Why?
- What is the difference between leading and managing a project?