PowerPoint Presentation: The length of the PowerPoint presentation should be approximately 10 slides (does not include cover or Reference page) with relevant speaker’s notes and include a minimum of three audio-visual components (e.g., images, figures, tables, audio and/or video links, etc.). Follow these guidelines to create your PowerPoint presentation.
- Include a cover slide with the course number, course title, title of the PowerPoint presentation, your full name, and date.
- Title of Presentation: Course Project: PowerPoint Presentation
- Insert headers or titles or subtitles on each slide.
- Insert page and slide number.
- Keep it simple but engaging. Use appropriate images and graphics to illustrate and complement your presentation.
- Number of slides: 10slides
- Complete a minimum of three of the 10 PowerPoint slides with an audio or visual component to present, explain, and bring to life your presentation.