1. If you have been involved previously as a manager of change, how would you rate yourself in terms of your handling of the need to take actions that sustain change? What have you done well? What not so well?
2. When you’ve been on the receiving end of the change initiatives of others, how well have they handled the need to take actions that sustain change? What have they done well? What not so well?
3. Of the various cases presented in chapter 12, which one resonates best with you? What is it about this case that you can relate to? Are there any implications for how you would act in the future?
4. How good are you at handling unanticipated outcomes?
5. If there was one main idea that you took away from chapter 12 that you believe can be of most use to you as a change manager, what would it be?
6. If you were to add an idea to the treatment of sustaining change, what would be your contribution?