- Select a medieval military technological artifact from a museum catalog (an ex.
http://castelnaud.com/en/museum_medieval_warfare/) that is broadly defined or artwork which depicts
medieval military technology: this, for example, can be a castle, chainmail, any weapon from the period.
- Describe what the item is, both in general and specific terms, stating its provenance — who made it,
when and where (if known) — and where it resides today.
- Describe its use, both generally and specifically.
- if there is a mystery in its provenance or use, either determined by scholarship or by yourself, reveal it to the reader. Do you think there is a solution to the mystery, and if so speculate on what that might be?
- Make certain to include a picture (or several pictures) and/or an internet reference so that the artifact or
artwork can be seen.
The post Medieval artifact/art appeared first on homework handlers.