1) Prepare an overview of a company including products, services, markets and competitors. No more than 2 typewritten pages for the company overview.
2) Use the tools and techniques presented in this course to analyze the company’s profitability, liquidity, leverage and the common stock as an investment. The length of the paper should be 3 to 5 typewritten pages.
3) How do investors measure the risk of individual common stocks? Please describe one of these methods in detail.
4) Please describe the meaning of diversification. How does diversification reduce risk for the investor?
5) What is the opportunity cost of capital? How can a company measure opportunity cost of capital for a project that is considered to have average risk?
200-300 words for each
Include that source as a citation in the body of your work