Identify and discuss several global creative organizations using the criteria and descriptions in Ch. 10 and 11 of Mastering Leadership.
Include the strategic opportunities for change the organizations have. Each team member must write at least two substantive responses (with a minimum 350 words each)that include the following before submitting them via the Assignment Files tab:
· Discuss why those organizations could be considered creative.
· Explore alternative views.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to provide a chance for the student to examine an existing organization and apply research to identify opportunities for strategic change.
Develop a 1,050-word essay to identify one global creative organization, as defined in Ch. 10 and 11 of Mastering Leadership.
Analyze the opportunities for strategic change that are evident, citing evidence.
Include considerations of culture and structure in addressing those opportunities.
Include the following:
- Identify one organization that could be considered creative, based on definitions in Mastering Leadership.
- Determine whether or not you believe the organization meets those criteria. Explain why.
- Discuss the impact of organizational culture and structure on that opportunity for strategic change.
- Formulate conclusions including personal learning on your analysis.