All work must: Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool.
1. Contain a thread of 400–500 words
2. Include an analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of the topic.
3. Include the textbook for the course.
4. Include at least 1 additional scholarly resource, . If you are unsure of what constitutes a scholarly resource, please refer to the FAQ link.
5. Include Bible references.
6. Include an assessment/analysis of your Christian worldview as it relates to the topic.
7. Include both in-text citations and references in APA format.
8. Utilize correct English, grammar, spelling, and punctuation. All work must be posted directly into the message box. Do not attach a file for the discussion portion of this course.
9. Include clear topic sentences for each paragraph, supporting sentences, and a conclusion sentence/paragraph.
The thread is due by 10:59 p.m. (CST) on Thursday of the assigned module/week
Answer one (only ONE) of the following questions. Do not answer all three.
Question 1: Why is it important for an HRD practitioner to understand managerial roles and competencies? How are these assessed? How is the information used as a needs assessment is designing a management development program?
Question 2: Describe how an organization introduces change and how such changes can produce desired effects. Do you think that an organization can replicate another organization’s procedure and get the same results? Why or why not?
Question 3: In your opinion, is organization transformation change a necessity for maintaining an efficient organization? Why or why not? Even though there is limited empirical evidence to support organization transformation change intervention strategies, why do organizations still use this approach? Identify and describe a situation where you thin that this approach would not be effective. Support your answer.
Post your thread by 10:59 p.m. (CST) on Thursday.