https://blog.besthomeworkhelp.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/2222915-512-3-e1545151777630-300x52.png 0 0 best https://blog.besthomeworkhelp.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/2222915-512-3-e1545151777630-300x52.png best2022-08-27 19:03:322022-08-27 19:03:32Compare And Contrast Essay- An Etruscan Artwork Compared To A Roman Republic Artwork
Compare And Contrast Essay- An Etruscan Artwork Compared To A Roman Republic Artwork
An Etruscan Artwork compared to a Roman Republic Artwork (topic)
- Investigate artworks using a critical process
- Comparison and contrast of two pieces of art using description, analysis, interpretation, and judgment
- Describe how works are similar and different
- Use the comparison of works to illustrate meanings and issues presented by the works
- Use Comparison and Contrast descriptions to show how ideas and conventions change over time
- Use comparison and contrast to discover and describe how changes occur between one group of artists to the next
- Use comparison and contrast to define and identify how different groups deal with subjects and ideas in different ways
- Change is inherent in the history of art. Use comparison and contrast to describe and illustrate how conventions and ideas change.
- Use comparison and contrast to present how and why ideas are different between artworks, artists, and periods or styles.
- Compare and contrast analysis illustrates how artworks, artists, and periods demonstrate change over time and exert influence.
- Comparison and contrast helps to discriminate between the differences between works and helps us describe how artworks, artists, and periods or styles change and respond to issues and ideas inherent in their culture or time.
- Finally comparison and contrast helps us interpret works and find relevance, new meanings, and new contexts for artworks that we may not have been aware of before
- The comparative analysis (Compare & Contrast) starts with a formal analysis of two or more individual pieces, and then adds another level of discussion that evaluates relevant similarities and differences between the pieces. This added level is useful in revealing details about trends within historical periods, regional similarities, or growth of an individual artist over time.
- In describing the individual pieces, keep to the same conventions used when doing an individual formal analysis.
- After the describing the work, develop a thesis about the two works and develop an essay. Present your general concept or thesis statement about the two works in the introduction. In the body use evidence to support your thesis, and in the conclusion synthesize your statements into a final relevant conclusion that leaves the reader with a final idea about what they should remember, know, and take away from your overall statement. Your conclusion can be a judgment or interpretation of the change and messages in the works and what is relevant about these issues. Do research on the pieces that you are analyzing and develop citations. Use evidence based statements from research and descriptions of the works to support your statements. Use Chicago or Turabian Style citations.
1-2 pages 650 words